The back door has a large window anti-scratch glass for a fine camera display and optical viewfinder view and it is entirely detached from the front body to make easier the camera fitting.
The housing stands with great stability due to sturdy and wide rubber feet located on the bottom.
ONE HAND OPEN/CLOSE
It’s very easy to open and close Panasonic Lumix GH5, without efforts by the user thanks to the upper helicoid and the bottom centered pins; the camera is placed easily into the housing on a sliding tray that keeps the camera robustly in place.
PORTS AND EXTENSION RING
A series of ports and extension rings are available in dedicated section. The removable port is fitted thanks to markers and a bayonet 102mm connection to the Panasonic Lumix GH5 housing. The interchangeable port bodies and extensions rings combine to allow the use of most of lenses on the market for maximum versatility and performance.
LIGHTING and FLASH TRIGGER
Two fiber optic connections are placed in front of the built-in flash and allow the use of external strobes. it features a Manual Flash Trigger system to be used with the standard optical ﬁber connections
CONSTRUCTION AND SAFETY
Only the best materials are used to manufacture our housings such as anodized aluminum, which is anticorodal and thermo-coated, and stainless steel. A longlasting product that requires easy and simple maintenance by the user. Dual high precision and quality O-Ring seals protect and ensure a perfect and secure watertight for all movable and / or removable parts; a red alarm for humidity/water inside the housing is powered by a battery replaceable by the user. Working depth is 100 metres. Different accessories can be fitted directly on the handles, using the Isotta top handle or the M6 and M8 threaded holes on the bottom.
• ON/OFF of Panasonic Lumix GH5;
• Own camera strobe open/close;
• Ergonomic camera focusing and shutter button for an easy use with gloves;
• Lens release;
• Rear control panel;
• Upper control panel;
• All controls are available on the housing
• Signature red color anodized aluminum body;
• Ergonomic side handles, adjustable (via optional accessory);
• Two fiber optic connectors;
• Manual Flash Trigger included;
• Two M16 halls to be use optionally with electrical sync cord bulkheads and for installation of accessories, e.g. vacuum valves or monitors;
• Back housing completely separable from the front housing;
• Tray with lock for the easy fitting of the camera;
• Single-hand closing knob for back housing;
• Aluminum buttons and dials with engraved symbols identical to camera controls;
• Wide back display viewfinder glass with optical viewfinder;
• Dual O-Ring seals on all buttons and removable parts;
• Moisture sensor with LED indicator and acoustic signal (replaceable battery);
• Removable port - 102mm bayonet;
• Ports security latch to prevent accidental opening;
• Wide, rubber covered feet for solid footing on boat floors or sea floor;
• M8 hole located on upper side of the housing for various accessories such as focus lights;
• Two M6 holes positioned on housing bottom side for different accessories such as brackets for strobes or tripods;
• External viewfinders can be mounted, INON X-2 compatible;
• Depth rated to 100m;
• Weight: 2,180 gr;
• Size: 130 W. x 230 D. x 180 H.