Isotta Housing for Canon EOS R6
Canon Mirrorless Option now mainstream
Canon EOS R6 with silent shooting at 20 fps, Dual Pixel CMOS AF II sensors and ISO 102,400 this camera promises to meet expectations especially for underwater photographers, allowing you to photograph moving subjects even in low-light. Featuring outstanding image stabilisation, 20 megapixel photos and the ability to shoot 4K video, make this camera complete package.
- 20MP Dual Pixel CMOS Sensor
- In-body stabilization rated at up to 8EV of correction
- Dual Pixel AF II with AI-trained subject tracking and 100% AF coverage
- 20 fps shooting with e-shutter, 12 fps mechanical
- UHD 4K shooting at up to 60p, 1080 at up to 120p
- 10-bit 4:2:2 internal recording in either C-Log or HDR PQ
- 10-bit HDR photos in HEIF format
- 3.68M-dot EVF
- 1.62M-dot fully-articulated rear touchscreen
- New battery rated at around 380 shots per charge (EVF)
Isotta Housing available now for Canon R6
Isotta Housings are known to produce high quality aluminum housings, that are lightweight, super compact, dependable, and ergonomic. The Isotta Canon EOS R6 Underwater Housing certainly carries on these features.
All Isotta Housing have a very easy way to open the housing with their single-hand locking system. The R6 housing is depth rated to 100m, with every opening, button, dial featuring a double o-ring for safety.
Industry standard M16 and M24 bulkheads allow photographers to add accessories like vacuum systems, monitors, remote triggers etc.
Best of all the housing is able to be serviced in country by UW Images in Sydney, so no waiting for weeks/months and spending thousands of dollars sending your housing overseas to be serviced.