ONE HAND OPEN/CLOSE
The housing for Canon EOS 5D Mark IV is closed with Isotta’s single handed one-turn knob. It’s the only single latch closing mechanism in the DSLR housing market. It’s fast, simple and secure thanks to its double steel pins at the bottom on the housing.
PORTS AND EXTENSION RING
A series of ports and extension rings are available in dedicated section. The removable port is fitted thanks to markers and a bayonet 120 mm connection to the Canon EOS 5D Mark IV. The interchangeable port bodies and extensions rings combine to allow the use of most of lenses on the market for maximum versatility and performance.
The housing for Canon EOS 5D Mark IV offers the possibility to use external strobes via two standard optical light ports as well as two Nikonos sync cord bulkheads. This allows for easy mounting of any strobe and lighting set up in manual mode.
CONSTRUCTION AND SAFETY
Only the best materials are used to manufacture our housings such anodized aluminum, which is anticorodal and thermo-coated, and stainless steel. A longlasting product that requires easy and simple maintenance by the user. Dual high-quality O-Ring seals protect and ensure a perfect and secure watertight for all movable and removable parts; a red alarm for humidity/water inside the housing is powered by a battery replaceable by the user. Working depth 100 metres. Different accessories can be fitted by means of M8 hole positioned on upper side of the housing and double threaded M6 holes located on housing bottom side.
• Signature red anodized aluminum body;
• Ergonomic side handles, adjustable (via optional accessory);
• Two fiber optic connectors (optional);
• Two standard electrical sync cord bulkheads;
• Back housing completely detachable from the front housing;
• Tray with lock for an easy fitting of the camera;
• Single-hand closing knob for back housing;
• One M16 port for installation of accessories, e.g. vacuum valves or monitors;
• Aluminum buttons and dials with engraved symbols identical to camera controls;
• All camera controls are external;
• Wide back display viewfinder glass;
• Optical viewfinder;
• Dual O-Ring seals on all buttons and removable parts;
• Moisture sensor with LED and audible indicator (replaceable battery);
• Removable port - 120mm bayonet;
• Ports security latch to prevent accidental opening;
• Wide, rubber covered feet for solid footing;
• M8 hole located on upper side of the housing for various accessories such as focus lights;
• Two M6 holes located on housing bottom side for different accessories such as brackets for strobes or tripods;
• External viewfinders can be mounted, INON X-2 compatible;
• Depth rated to 100 metres;
• Weight: 2.600 gr;
• Size without handles: 190 W. x 130 D. x 190 H.